Out of sight: the coolest ways to remove crow's feet without injections and operations
Method # 1: seal wrinkles with tapes
At home, you can try an effective way - recording. Special plasters made of cotton fabric (kinesio tapes) are glued to the problematic areas of the face strictly along the massage lines for 2 to 3 hours (no more! ). The ribbons lift the skin, the blood begins to circulate better and the muscles relax at this point. Thus, excess water comes out and the rays close to the eyes are softened.
Tip 2: keep your eye area hydrated
Due to the thin hydrolipidic mantle, the skin around the eyes is subject to dehydration and dryness, so a cream or serum should be applied constantly in this area. They must contain nutritious and moisturizing ingredients. Using quality products you can quickly relieve swelling and get rid of bruises under your eyes if you apply them with patting movements.
The best time for evening preparation is from 7 pm to 10 pm. During these hours, the skin around the eyes is more susceptible to the substances that fall on its surface.
It is recommended to apply the products on the skin around the eyes 1 to 2 hours before bed, at least 30 minutes. Spread the cream (the size of a grain of rice) evenly on the pads of the ring fingers (they are the weakest and do not stretch the skin) and move the point of the nose to the outer corner of the eye along the upper edge of the orbit and then, to the inner corner of the eye along the lower edge of the orbit. Do not apply cream on the moving eyelid.
Tip # 3: don't forget your eye masks
Masks for the area around the eyes can be rinsed or rinsed. It is advisable to do them a maximum of 2 to 3 times a week. Apply the products in a thick layer - this creates a greenhouse effect and the beneficial substances penetrate deeper into the skin. If you need to quickly hide wrinkles, you can use a mask instead of an eye cream. A more concentrated formulation will provide instant results. In the morning, it is advisable to apply the patches correctly.
Method # 4: Learning how to build Facebook
With the help of the popular facial gymnastics, you can remove fine wrinkles at the corners of your eyes and even lift your eyelid at home. Spend five minutes every day with a few exercises and the effect will not keep you waiting. There are tons of youtube. training videos. The main factor in building Facebook is regularity. Small wrinkles, according to the reviews, start to melt after 2 weeks.
Method number 5: soften the rays with massage
Today, the trend towards naturalness is gaining great popularity and millions of women deliberately abandon plastic surgery in favor of facial massage. There are many varieties: manual, can, LPG and even beech, which is not made outside, but in the cavity. It is best to take the course at the salon. The effect of a properly performed procedure can be compared to a facelift.
Method number 6: do peels
Without injections, the best way to get rid of wrinkles around the eyes is with peels. It is best to do peels based on lactic acid (have an intense moisturizing effect) and glycolic (pronounced rejuvenating effect). Course of procedures helps to eliminate fines and even to reduce deep wrinkles around the eyes.
Method 7: we act on the skin with myostimulation
To remove a mesh of small wrinkles around the eyes and reduce swelling in the infraorbital area, you can use myostimulation. This popular procedure uses electromagnetic waves to increase the elasticity of the tissue. The procedure can be compared to EMS training. A special device gives impulses to the problem areas, which causes the muscles to contract and tighten.
Method number 8: we carry out a survey without injection
There are several types of lifting without injections. Criolifting hardens the skin with the help of the cold. The specialist goes through a special device, stimulating blood flow. The skin is firmer. Ultrasonic SMAS surveying and laser surveying combat wrinkles using ultrasonic waves and laser radiation. This is how the new collagen is produced and the hateful rays are erased from the face.
Method number 9: try biorevitalization without injection
Today, there is no need to shock a face, because they invented biorevitalization without injection. Hyilauronic acid is not injected with injections, but with the help of a strong flow of oxygen (Air Lift) or a laser. The effect is no worse than after the traditional bio-revitalization procedure - the skin is filled with vital moisture and the simulated wrinkles are smoothed. And without painful sensations!
Tip # 10: Use a filler cream
There are several tricks for life on how to do eye makeup that hides wrinkles. If you need to get rid of crow's feet urgently before an important event, true salvation is a filler cream to fill wrinkles instantly. It hides instantly, even in deep folds. It is best to use the product before applying makeup only in an emergency. It has a short-term, non-cumulative effect. As in the Cinderella tale, the next day, its effect ceases.
Eye contour rejuvenation: how to do it safely and effectively
The eyes are called a mirror of the soul for a reason. But they relentlessly reflect the first signs of aging, which are noticeable after 30 years. How can you effectively eliminate them in such a delicate area? Can all salon treatments be performed in the periorbital region? How to safely rejuvenate your eyes at home? We asked professional cosmetologists to answer these frequently asked questions from women.
Direct indications and contraindications
To prevent premature aging, delicate procedures for the skin around the eyes can be done after 25 years. In modern women, their destruction begins early due to constant stress, poor ecology and the frequent use of decorative cosmetic materials. The direct indications that it is time to go to the beauty salon and do an intensive rejuvenation of the eyelids and hardening of the skin around the eyes are the following symptoms:
- deepening of the nasolacrimal groove;
- persistent bruising and dark circles;
- frequent swelling and bags under the lower eyelids;
- fatty hernias on the upper and / or lower eyelids;
- loss of firmness and elasticity of the skin;
- multiple wrinkles at the corners of the eyes;
- noticeable thinning and dryness of the skin;
- pronounced pigmentation in the periorbital zone.
By the way, most of these problems can be resolved quickly by properly selected salon procedures, but a surgical lift is pretty much useless here.
But even the delicate rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes is not possible for everyone. In addition to the standard contraindications for working in this area, there are additional restrictions. You cannot perform procedures for an inflamed conjunctiva, severe visual impairment, hypersensitive skin.
Of course, salon treatments are more effective than those that can be done at home. Therefore, experts advise starting an intensive rejuvenation course with them. And then carry out maintenance therapy independently. In addition, the arsenal of effective methods and means of modern cosmetologists is impressive.
The most effective salon treatments to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes are laser and combined techniques. They must be applied very carefully, but the results are incredible. The second most efficient device is that it uses a pulsed electric current tuned to a specific frequency.
Here are the most popular treatments:
Less effective, but also effective ways to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes are galvanizing, darsonvalization, microcurrents. We will talk about them below, as today it is possible to perform such procedures at home.
Although no one likes injections, rejuvenation injection methods in cosmetology are very popular. Compared to others, they have clear advantages: they are less traumatic, accessible, highly efficient and allow you to work selectively in problem areas only.
Most often used to rejuvenate the skin around the eyes:
- Botox.One of the most popular and effective methods of fighting expression lines around the eyes. The drug is a neurotoxin and blocks the passage of nerve impulses from the brain to the muscles, which temporarily lose the ability to contract. Skin folds do not deepen and, if additional measures are taken to smooth it out, they are noticeably reduced. The duration of these drugs is 6 to 12 months. But it is very important to choose a good specialist, so as with an incorrectly calculated dosage or inaccurate administration, violations of facial expressions and asymmetry of the face are possible.
- Biorevitalization.The skin becomes dry, wrinkled and flabby with age due to the fact that the body's production of hyaluronic acid is drastically reduced. This substance creates an additional volume of soft tissues and keeps them water, and also participates in metabolic processes. Its deficiency can be compensated for by subcutaneous administration. The procedure is effective, but the result does not last more than 6-8 months.
- Mesotherapy.As in biorevitalization, using a syringe and a very fine needle or meso-multivitamin cocktails, preparations with collagen, elastin, peptides, coenzymes, etc. are injected under the skin. The effectiveness of the procedure depends largely on your correct selection and quality. The result after a course of 5-6 sessions can be saved up to 12 months.
- Plasmolifting.In cosmetology, this technique started to be used relatively recently. It has not become very popular as it requires the use of special equipment and has several side effects. Principle of action - subcutaneous to the introduction of blood plasma from the patient purified from erythrocytes. Stimulates regeneration processes and restores the structure of damaged cells.
- Outline.It allows to compensate for the lack of subcutaneous fat and soft tissues that form with age, as well as to fill deep expression lines around the eyes and on the bridge of the nose. As a filling more often, only drugs based on the same hyaluronic acid work. Less popular is lipofilling, when the patient's own pre-treated fat cells are injected subcutaneously.
If injection techniques are used regularly and correctly, you can dispense with surgery or laser skin tightening until old age. The added advantage is the very reasonable price, which makes them affordable for everyone.
There is an opinion that peels on the skin around the eyes should not be done categorically. But this limitation was relevant twenty years ago, when this variety of drugs and techniques for performing the procedure did not yet exist. Everything has changed today. Periorbital zone peels are completely safe and very effective, but should only be done by specialists.
Principle of action of chemical peeling in the destruction of the upper layer of the epidermis under the influence of the acids applied to it. The skin around the eyes is very thin and delicate, so a concentration greater than 25% is never used.
The most commonly used peels for this area are:
- Enzyme - the softest and smoothest, it does not dry the skin and practically does not irritate it.
- Glycolic - effectively removes fine wrinkles, perfectly smooths the relief and removes dark circles.
- Almond - works very well to remove superficial pigmentation, lighten and restore skin turgor.
- Retinoic - with mild effect, it can penetrate the middle layers of the skin, providing excellent results.
The procedures are usually performed at intervals of 2 to 4 weeks in a course of 3 to 5 sessions. There is no rehabilitation period after that, but the skin must be carefully protected from the negative effects of ultraviolet radiation. In summer, it is best to hide it in the dark glasses and make sure to apply sunscreen before going out.
If the signs of aging of the skin around the eyes have become very evident, it will not be possible to remove them exclusively with homemade methods. But, for preventive purposes, its use is very effective and allows to postpone the need for a more radical intervention. for five years or more. Here's what you can and should do.
Perfectly improves the condition of the skin around the eyes and allows you to eliminate wrinkles quickly, portable cosmetic devices specially designed for independent use at home.
Its effect is not comparable to salon equipment, as its power is much less. But when used regularly, they help keep your skin in top condition.
The most effective, according to consumer reviews, are the following procedures:
- Darsonvalization.Reacts with high frequency electric shock on the skin. Use it in the eye area with great care and with minimum power. Strengthens the subcutaneous blood circulation, accelerates the lymphatic flow, quickly removes bruises and bags under the eyes, has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effect.
- Iontophoresis.It works based on the principle of electrophoresis. The device emits positively or negatively charged ions that can penetrate deep skin layers. With a plus sign, they help to transport nutrients from the application to the skin of the drugs. With a negative sign, they have a pronounced anti-inflammatory and calming effect.
- Microcurrents.Microcurrent therapy influences the vessels and muscles, toning them. It accelerates blood flow, improving cell nutrition. By stimulating damaged and weakened cells, they restore their structure. so you can get the effect of a complex rejuvenation, quickly get rid of the edema, smooth the "crow's feet".
Considering that the devices will be used in a very delicate area, it is advisable to buy them only from reliable manufacturers. It is best to do this at medical equipment stores or on official websites.
Be sure to ask for a quality certificate and read the instructions carefully before using for the first time.
Gymnastics and massage
Even those who do facial exercises regularly forget that eyelids also require care and attention. Exercises for them are generally not included in the lifting complexes. And this is completely in vain, since the weakened muscles will not hold the eyebrows and the eyelids are in the right position and will start to fall.
Here are some essential items to add to any facial exercise:
- Using your index fingers, press the skin on the outer corners of your eyes and pull slightly back. Overcoming resistance, carefully open and close your eyes.
- Keeping your fingers in the same position, slightly lift the skin, looking down, then do the opposite: skin down, eyes up.
- Lift your chin slightly, your palms firmly press the skin on your forehead. Overcoming resistance, try to raise your eyebrows while lowering your eyes.
Repeat each exercise 5 to 10 times. You can search for complete gym video complexes for the eye area. But it is advisable to do this full charge a maximum of 2 to 3 times a week.
When massaging your face, don't forget the periorbital region as well. In order to prevent the delicate skin from stretching, all movements must be very delicate and directed along the superciliary arch from the inner corner of the eye to the outside, and along the lower edge of the orbit - on the contrary.
Masks and creams
Most masks prepared according to popular recipes are not recommended for application to the skin around the eyes. Such restrictions are mainly due to the fact that there may be several solid particles or irritating substances that, when ingested in the mucous membrane will cause very unpleasant sensations.
But time while you pamper your skin with masks can be spent with benefits for your eyelids. It is useful to place cotton pads soaked in strong tea leaves, chamomile broth, mother and stepmother, marigold.
These same liquids can be used to make ice cubes and clean the area around the eyes with them in the morning. This will help to smooth out fine wrinkles, tone the skin, remove bruises and bags under the eyes.
After this procedure, it is very useful to apply a high quality lifting cream. It is desirable that the composition contains vitamins, peptides and hyaluronic acid, which perfectly hydrate the skin and smooth out its surface.
We have found that there are many ways to effectively rejuvenate the skin around the eyes. But it is better for an expert to select them in each specific case. He will assess the general condition of the skin, existing problems and, if necessary, prescribe additional care products and techniques.
To maintain the result obtained, it is very important to use high quality cosmetics and not to overdo the decorative ones.The most effective pharmacy for lifting balms and creams related to cosmeceuticals. They are drugs with an increased concentration of biologically active substances, which have pronounced therapeutic and regenerative properties.
Laser rejuvenation of the skin around the eyes
Hardware cosmetology sometimes eliminates external signs of aging in the same way as surgical methods. If you want to visually redefine several years, go through the laser eye rejuvenation procedure. This method provides a very effective impact on the faded skin of the paraorbital area, improving its structure and quality.
For the rejuvenation procedure, modern laser equipment is used, which is equipped with two independent lasers - erbium (Er: YAG) and neodymium (Nd: YAG). Consecutive application of two lasers in a rejuvenation procedure provides a 4D rejuvenation effect, which is a deep photothermal reconstruction of the skin of the eyelids, the area around the eyes and the upper third of the face.
What problems does laser eye rejuvenation solve?
In addition, under this procedure, laser exposure is performed on the skin of the forehead, temporal region and upper third of the face.
As a result of the laser rejuvenation procedure, the activity of fibroblasts, responsible for the regeneration processes of dermal structures, activation of collagen production, tissue volumization, improvement of venous flow, an increase in tone is stimulatedand skin turgor, a noticeable improvement in skin color, a significant reduction in wrinkles and a powerful tissue lift. The complex application of laser rejuvenation technologies of the eyelids and the skin around the eyes provides high anti-aging (anti-aging) effect.
Benefits of this procedure
- A noticeable rejuvenating effect not only on the paraorbital area, but also on the entire upper third of the face, which manifests after a month and continues to grow over time.
- Short recovery period (48 hours).
- No pain when local anesthesia is applied.
- Low cost compared to surgery.
Before the procedure, a free preliminary consultation with a doctor is carried out. The specialist examines the area of future exposure, establishes the presence or absence of contraindications, familiarizes the patient with the characteristics of the rejuvenation technique using laser eyes and eyelids. It is not recommended to expose the skin to the sun immediately before the procedure.
- Bags, edema, small hernias, dark circles.
- Hyperpigmentation in the paraorbital region.
- Capillary mesh around the eyes.
- Scars and other skin defects.
- Fading, wrinkles and other signs of skin aging in the paraorbital area.
- Symptoms of a viral infection.
- Inflammatory processes in the treatment area.
- Bronchial asthma (except for mild severity).
- Systemic autoimmune diseases.
- Malignant tumor processes.
Stages of the eye and eyelid rejuvenation procedure
- 1 drop is instilled in the eyes. Alkaina solution and put special protective covers of medical steel on the eyeball, pre-lubricated with Solcoseryl ointment.
- The inner surface of the eyelids (conjunctival mucosa) is laser treated with a fractionated ER: YAG laser in Smooth mode (a unique patented Photona technique).
- The skin surface is treated with a neodymium ND: YAG laser, the effect on the medium structures of the dermis and the vascular component in Frac 3 mode.
- Equal heating of the tissues of the paraorbital region and the middle area of the face by the ND: YAG laser in Piano mode
- In the final stage, the skin is exposed to an erbium laser in Smooth mode - an ultra-long pulse to stimulate neocolagenesis and tighten tissues.
- An additional step - fractional laser resurfacing - is performed with a pronounced excess of the upper eyelid skin.
What to do after the procedure
During the rehabilitation period (first 48 hours), the patient may feel a slight tingling sensation in the treatment area. Slight swelling can also occur. These phenomena disappear within two to three days. A noticeable rejuvenating effect occurs in 3-4 weeks after a procedure is carried out and intensifies for another month. But, as a rule, to obtain a persistent and long-term effect of rejuvenating the paraorbital area, a course of three procedures with a frequency of 40-50 days.
The anti-aging effects of laser eye rejuvenation:
- The deep layers of the dermis are being reconstructed.
- Stimulates the production of new collagen in all layers of the eyelid skin and in the area around the eyes.
- The stratum corneum of the epidermis is removed, which leads to lightening of the skin and elimination of age spots.
- The tone and turgor of the fabrics are restored.
- Fine wrinkles are completely smoothed and large wrinkles are significantly reduced.
- The protrusion of the upper eyelid is eliminated.
After the midface 4D laser rejuvenation, it looks fresher and more attractive.
Frequently asked questions about laser eye rejuvenation
How long does the procedure take?
About 1 hour on average.
Is it possible to combine laser eye rejuvenation and Botox injections?
Don't agree. To enhance and prolong the effect, it is recommended to combine the laser rejuvenation procedure of the area around the eyes with biorevitalization with hyaluronic acid or bioreparation of that area. And the question of the introduction of botulinum drugstoxin type A - Botox, Dysport, etc. (if necessary), postpone for at least 2-3 months after the procedure.
When can laser eyelid rejuvenation be performed?
Anything. The procedure has no seasonal restrictions.
Indications, principle of action and stages of peeling around the eyes. The best recipes and skin care after the session
One of the effective methods to rejuvenate and cleanse the skin is the peeling around the eyes. The procedure aims to gently exfoliate the stratum corneum, involving the use of mild chemical compounds.
What do you need to do?
The delicate and sensitive skin of the eyelids requires special care, as it is very sensitive to changes in aging.
Fatigue and slowing down of cell regeneration processes lead to the formation of fine wrinkles, edema and dark circles. To eliminate them, classic daily skin care is not always enough.
Peeling (exfoliation) allows you to achieve a complex effect:
- The skin is deeply hydrated, its elasticity is increased.
- It can smooth and remove wrinkles and age.
- The swelling is removed, the skin structure is leveled.
- A massage effect is created that improves the microcirculation and nutrient absorption of the applied composition.
- When keratinized cells are exfoliated, tissue oxygenation increases.
Treatments that improve skin tone and condition.