Today, you can look visually younger in a few weeks. Just go to an aesthetic medicine center or a beauty salon and undergo procedures that will make you look younger. Let's find out how to choose the right one.
When can you start?
At what age can you start practicing cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation? It is generally accepted that it is useless to do this before age 30. But this opinion is wrong.
Cosmetologists say that doing anti-aging procedures at age 20-25 is the norm. It allows you to correct the condition of the skin in time, saturate it with the necessary substances, even out and maintain the tone. Over time, in accordance with the recommendations of the cosmetologist, the anti-aging program will change due to the inclusion of more effective components and regimens.
The sooner you start regular care and corrective procedures that will improve your skin's condition, the easier it will be to get the desired result later on.
From 20 to 30 years, cosmetologists recommend preventive procedures:
- mesotherapy with cocktails containing low concentration of vitamin complexes;
- superficial peels - ultrasonic, gas-liquid, with fruit acids 1 time in 6 months;
- biorevitalization - injections of preparations based on hyaluronic acid for intensive hydration and "revitalization" of the dermis of any type;
- home care cosmetics with antioxidants;
- Mandatory photoprotection - the use of creams with an SPF index.
A good dermis restoration effect at age 30 can be obtained after:
- Plasmolifting - the introduction of the patient's autoplasm, purified and saturated with growth factors. To do this, 20-100 ml of the patient's own blood is taken, which goes through the processing step of centrifugation, then the enriched plasma is injected under the skin of the face and neck.
- Yarn Reinforcement or Yarn Lift - Strengthening and tightening the fabric with absorbable "youth preservers" - yarns that create structure. This natural construction maintains the oval of the face, prevents the formation of wrinkles and skin folds.
- Fractional Laser Photothermolysis - Directed exposure to a beam of the finest rays - fractions that cause controlled microdamage. This temperature effect stimulates the natural healing process - tissue regeneration.
After 35 years, the skin quickly loses its natural tone, becomes thinner, dries out, wrinkles deepen and the folds around the eyes, nose and mouth turn into static creases.
Depending on your skin condition, a dermatocosmetologist may recommend the following cosmetic procedures for facial rejuvenation:
- Contour - to restore the old volumes of the skin, its smoothing and compression, as well as the correction of nasolabial folds and nasolacrimal folds.
- Medium chemical peels for active skin regeneration, restoring even relief and smoothing fine wrinkles.
- Injections of preparations based on purified botulinum toxin, which smooth out wrinkles and creases especially pronounced on the face.
- Photorejuvenation that accelerates the synthesis of collagen and elastin, improving the appearance of the skin.
At this age, the processes of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid synthesis by the body gradually tend to a minimum. Small wrinkles appear on the skin, it becomes thinner, drier, a second chin appears. The relief of the face is blurred, the contours appear sharper or, conversely, they are covered with puffiness.
Of the procedures for women over 45 years are suitable:
- beauty injections to reduce the depth of wrinkles on the forehead and around the eyes;
- thread lifting - for active skin tightening and elimination of double chin, in order to restore the face oval;
- laser skin rejuvenation - for intensive lifting, smoothing and firming of the dermis, in order to globally solve the problem of aging.
At this age, instead of procedures that stimulate skin regeneration, it is better to pay attention to injection replacement therapy and thread lifting.
For women over 50, notched fixing wires show an excellent effect. They help not only tighten and strengthen the tissues, but also keep them firmly in the selected position. With the help of such threads, they tighten the chin area, remove the cheeks, tighten the cheeks and restore the oval of the face.
Top 5 salon procedures in the mid-priced segment
Rejuvenation programs include injection techniques and hardware.
Effective to eliminate wrinkles on the forehead, bridge of the nose and "crow's feet" around the eyes. Drugs that are injected into the facial muscles of the face block the transmitted nerve impulses. The skin is smoothed. The effect lasts for about 5-6 months, then the procedure is repeated.
This is the introduction of individually selected cocktails based on hyaluronate, organic acids, various vitamin complexes and plant extracts. The injection depth does not exceed 0. 6 mm. Beauty injections are performed manually or with the help of injectors - hardware mesotherapy.
The first effect is noticeable after 2-3 procedures, a stable result appears after 4-5 days, but the course continues until 8-10 procedures to consolidate the effect.
Positive changes after a course of mesotherapy persist for about six months. They can be extended by repeated mesotherapy or maintenance procedures, 1-2 sessions per month.
This procedure helps to eliminate skin imperfections by saturating the deep layers with hyaluronate. Done with:
- The classic method is multiple subcutaneous injections using a syringe or hardware nozzles. The method is distinguished by the faster and more pronounced effect, but after injections, characteristic papules appear, swelling and bruising may occur.
- Laser biorevitalization - when hyaluronate is delivered to tissues using laserpheresis. The advantages of this method over injections are a shorter recovery stage and a minimum of contraindications. But the efficiency is much lower. If in the classic version 1-2 injections are needed, with the laser technique it is necessary to undergo 5-8 procedures.
The ranking of the best anti-aging procedures is topped by the injection technique to eliminate wrinkles and correct facial contours. The essence of this technique is the filling of subcutaneous voids with gel preparations called "fillers".
With the help of contour plastics:
- eliminate any type of wrinkles, except deep creases with the destruction of the skin structure;
- increase lips and correct their shape;
- eliminate facial asymmetry;
- form the missing volume of a specific area of the face - cheeks, chin, cheekbones and others.
The result after the injections is immediately noticeable. The initial assessment can be done in -2 days after the session and the final assessment in about a week. Depending on the drug, the effect can last from 4 to 6 months to 1. 5 to 3 years.
The best hardware anti aging facial procedures are photorejuvenation, ELOS rejuvenation, photofractional procedure, RF lift and SMAS lift.
Photorejuvenation is based on treating the skin with pulses of light, ELOS rejuvenation combines light and RF energy. SMAS lifting affects the skin with ultrasound, RF lifting uses radio frequency energy.
The Photofractionated procedure is a dual sequential skin treatment including first IPL light phototherapy and then, after anesthesia, Fraxel fractional laser treatment. Photopulses lighten the skin, removing pigmentation, and a fractional laser stimulates the synthesis of collagen fibers that have been exposed to UV rays.
Cosmetic procedures for rejuvenation differ for different age groups of patients: the intensity of exposure, the number of sessions and the need to repeat the treatment, the concentration of drugs and other factors. It is better to choose the most effective of them with an experienced dermatocosmetologist after a thorough examination of the skin condition.