Aesthetic defects and age-related skin changes can cause serious moral discomfort. Especially when it comes to women who want to remain attractive and desirable for as long as possible. And although scientists haven't been able to unlock the secret of "eternal youth", there are still some advances. In particular, we are talking about non-ablative fractional rejuvenation - a non-surgical correction technique that involves exposing tissue through a laser.
Stages of the non-ablative rejuvenation procedure
The technique is based on converting light energy into heat. Penetrating under the skin, the laser beam heats tissues to 45-86 °C, causing partial evaporation of the liquid to a volume that stimulates natural metabolic and biochemical reactions in the skin's cellular and extracellular matrix. In addition, in the processing zones, the neocollagenesis process is launched - the formation of new collagen fibers, responsible for the skin's elasticity and firmness. Furthermore, radiation is absorbed by the skin's chromophores and, bypassing the epidermis, penetrates into the dermis, providing an additional antibacterial effect.
The non-ablative laser rejuvenation procedure is absolutely painless, performed without anesthesia, does not cause pain and discomfort. In addition, it is often used as the primary method for correcting age-related changes in especially sensitive areas of the skin - the neck, around the eyes, etc. To obtain a visible effect, 3-4 sessions with 2-3 day intervals are enough. In the interval between procedures, to consolidate the positive results, the specialist's recommendations must be followed.
Indications and contraindications for
Non-ablative fractional correction is prescribed for:
- Increased porosity, pasty skin;
- The sunken appearance of the face ("fatigue" effect);
- Weak manifestations of hyperpigmentation or hyperkeratosis;
- The appearance of the first mime, mesh, linear wrinkles;
- Loss of turgor, skin tone in open areas (neck, décolleté);
- Visible dilation of the subcutaneous vessels;
- Loss of a healthy, natural complexion;
- Severe dehydration of the skin;
- Acne and post-acne treatment.
It is noteworthy that despite the absence of pain and safety, the procedure has a series of contraindications, the list of which includes:
- Infectious skin diseases;
- The manifestation of lesions at the processing sites;
- Part of chronic diseases of the nervous and cardiovascular system;
- Mental or neurological illness;
During pregnancy and lactation, before the procedure, you should consult your doctor.