The laser beam has become a real breakthrough in the field of cosmetology. In 75% of cases dealing with skin defects, he was able to replace injections, surgery.
Laser treatments not only remove scars and blemishes, they also eliminate the signs of aging.
What is this
Laser rejuvenation is performed using a special device.
The beam moves along the body in a special "handle". The impulses penetrate the skin layers to a depth of 1 mm. Under the influence of high frequencies and heating, old cells are destroyed. The intact tissues begin to react with the release of increased amounts of elastin and collagen, which repair the damaged dermis. The renewed skin becomes more dense, more elastic. The ideal temperature is selected for each area of the skin to prevent burns.
In this case, the treatment is practiced not only on the face, but also on other parts of the body. The thighs, abdomen, chest, forearms and hands are no less affected by age-related wear and tear.
As a result of the correct procedure, the effects are marked:
- visible smoothing of deep wrinkles;
- small facial wrinkles disappear;
- discoloration of hyperpigmentation, stretch marks, post-acne, vascular network and scars;
- narrowing of enlarged pores;
- leveling the surface of the dermis;
- the appearance of healthy skin, stimulating blood circulation;
- tightening the contours of the face and body.
Noticeable improvements are visible after the first session. To consolidate successful rejuvenation it allows a course of 5 treatments of the problem area.
Types of laser rejuvenation
There are several variations of this procedure. Each has its own distinct characteristics. Selecting a variety for an individual problem will make the solution as productive as possible.
- With penetration into the upper layers of the skin.Works best with small dotted defects. A single surface beam is applied. Only the damaged area is exposed, healthy skin is not affected. The result is achieved quickly and for a long time. Works well on expression lines.
- No damage to the skin surface.It manifests perfectly with deep wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, flabby contours. A large area of skin is treated at a time (for example, the entire face). Longer beams are used. Only the hidden layers of the dermis are affected, the surface remains intact. Heat stimulates natural metabolic processes in cells. A pleasant side effect is the elimination of post-acne wide pores.
- Biorevitalization.The pulses are given for a short period of time with multiple repetitions. Thus, the rays break dead cells painlessly and actively stimulate collagen production. Special cosmetics (usually hyaluronic acid) are used, which the laser applies deeply to the skin. The method is used to combat deep wrinkles, persistent expression lines. It has a cumulative effect. Biorevitalization is one of the best alternatives to injections.
- Resurfacing.The erbium or sapphire laser gently removes the upper layers of the old epidermis. Younger fabrics remain, which makes the skin appear firmer and more even, fine wrinkles become invisible.
- 4D rejuvenation.Faster view. A visible, long-lasting result appears after the first procedure. 4 types of bundles are used (FRAC3, SmothLiftin, SupErficial, PIANO). This combination improves deep processes, restores elasticity and freshness to the skin, handles wrinkles of different sizes.
Pros and cons of
Laser skin rejuvenation has the following advantages:
- without marks or scars. All redness disappears no later than 3-4 days after treatment;
- the ability to solve problems of different sizes;
- quick visual effect (1-5 procedures);
- lack of painful sensations (normal - slight tingling);
- the ability to treat sensitive areas (cleavage, eyelids, nasolabial folds);
- can be combined with many cosmetic procedures.
Disadvantages worth noting:
- presence of contraindications;
- high cost;
- 1 session can last at least an hour.
Laser rejuvenation should not be performed within 14 days after the chemical peel. In addition, the beautician will not perform the procedure if there is evident inflammation in the treated area, during an exacerbation of dermatitis, psoriasis.
Laser is strictly prohibited during pregnancy, for people suffering from epilepsy, hypertension, type 1 diabetes mellitus, malignant neoplasms, mental disorders. Care must be taken with the technique when using hormonal, psychotropic drugs that cause photosensitivity.
During the first hours (sometimes days) after exposure to the laser, local itching and redness of the skin may occur. In some patients, flaking, scabs appear and an exacerbation of herpes disease is caused. In the absence of proper care, cases of suppuration (contact with dirty hands, scratches, early use of cosmetics) are known.
Scars and pigmentation are observed in cases of intentional concealment by the patient of information about medications taken, pathological conditions.
The main prevention of side effects is the use of soothing ointments and creams based on panthenol with SPF above 15 units.
Temporary abstinence from steam (dry and steam sauna), antibiotics and hormones, avoiding aggressive skin products, going to a solarium and being in the sun provides significant help.
Laser rejuvenation has many benefits. A significant disadvantage for some users is the amount needed. How much you have to invest depends on the number of procedures required. A portable device for home use can be an ideal replacement for visits to the beauty salon. The desired device can be selected according to the manufacturers' descriptions and recommendations.