The skin's muscle tone decreases over the years, the skin's elasticity decreases and the elasticity disappears. Wrinkles on the face, forehead and neck become deeper. Bulldog cheeks appear. A facelift at home mask improves facial contours and helps smooth out wrinkles. The skin's elasticity disappears as a person gradually forms less elastin and collagen fibers. Its deficiency is compensated by masks and creams with a firming effect.
A facelift with folk remedies is an effective, convenient, and inexpensive way to rejuvenate your skin. To successfully apply anti-wrinkle masks at home, you must know in which cases they are used. Lifting masks are shown when age-related changes are evident:
- more and more wrinkles appear;
- a second chin is planned or already exists;
- the outline of the face lost its clarity, blurred;
- age spots appear;
- the skin becomes saggy, saggy.
to lift the eyelids
Age-related changes are also noticeable in the eyelids, their corners droop, droop. The delicate skin of the eyelids must be treated in a special way, normal procedures are not adequate. There are effective ways to rejuvenate the skin on your eyelids. Here are some successful mask recipes:
- Pour into a small cup of cold milk, moist cotton pads, squeeze, place on eyelids. Once the discs are hot, wet them again. Continue the procedure for 15 minutes.
- Lubricate the skin of the eyelids with warm olive oil after 20 minutes. wash gently with warm water. When the mask is done before bed, simply wipe off excess oil with a tissue. This method removes the wrinkles from the eyelids.
- The firmness of the eyelid skin is enhanced by fresh potato juice. The tubercle is rubbed well and placed on two gauze napkins. The compresses are placed on the lower eyelids. Keep the makeup for 15 minutes and then wash it off with cold water.
- Banana mask. Crush a piece of fruit, apply to eyelids, leave for a quarter of an hour, be sure to rinse with warm water. Banana puree can be mixed with kefir or warm milk.
- The classic recipe: freeze mineral water or plain water, rub the eye area with cubes. Skin contact with ice should be brief.
firm facial contours
There are many recipes for how to make a face mask at home. When choosing your product, read the composition carefully, all these components must be at your disposal. If exotic or tropical fruits are present, consider whether you will consistently buy them for the mask. We offer recipes for homemade anti-aging masks:
- Squeeze the skin with white clay (buy from the pharmacy). Mix 2 tablespoons of cosmetic clay with one tablespoon of (fresh) grape juice. Add a teaspoon of wheat germ oil. Dilute with water if necessary. Put on face for 20 min.
- Protein-flour lifting mask: beat egg whites, add wheat flour. Apply to face and neck, leave for 20-30 minutes. The mask tightens the skin, evens out wrinkles.
- Tomato mask. For her, you need a fresh tomato, peeled and with seeds. To make a liquid puree, pass through a sieve, dilute with oil (half a teaspoon). Hold for 15-20 minutes.
Cosmetic facelift at home
Regular lifting procedures will help to achieve a noticeable and lasting result. For greater efficiency, they are done for at least 3 to 5 months, maintaining the frequency. How to tighten facial skin with cosmetics at home? Choose ready-made products, creams, tonics and masks suitable for your skin type. Natural makeup is preferable. Facial rejuvenation at home is achieved with two sets of products:
- for surface survey;
- giving the effect of a deep squeeze.
In the first case, a thin film forms on the skin, it stretches the skin, supporting the oval of the face. These backgrounds don't work for a long time until the film is washed away. The second group of products affects the deep layers of the skin, the components of these cosmetics synthesize collagen and elastin around them, their production increases. The course of application must be long, so the result will be justified.
A wide variety of anti-aging creams are offered in the cosmetics market, differing in manufacturers, prices and effectiveness. These funds work in much the same way: they stimulate collagen production and promote skin regeneration.
The action of pharmacy and ready-to-wear lifting masks is based on providing blood flow to tissues. They improve the skin's cellular metabolism and its ability to absorb nutrients. The most effective face masks contain marine ingredients such as seaweed or natural active substances such as blue Cambrian clay. They have a rich mineral composition. Before using a lifting face mask at home, it is important to completely clean your skin. The best time for the procedure is after 19-20 hours.
Non surgical facelift at home
Experts advise not only to deal with existing problems but also to prevent new ones. For example, try not to fall asleep with your face on the pillow, not touch your cheek to your hand, not scratch your skin, or even touch it unnecessarily. Gymnastics, self-massage and special lifting devices help make the skin more elastic. All of these methods are safe if you approach them wisely. They will save you time and money.
Self-massage should improve the blood supply to the skin, facilitate lymph drainage. It is necessarily performed along the massage lines. The procedure should be started from the neck, from the bottom to the top. It is made in the process of applying a cream or oil. They are light movements that include up to 20 variations. Lifting massage lasts 3-5 minutes, it is important to do it 2-3 times a week. It is better to study using video complexes.
gymnastics for the face
There are several sets of exercises that help to stiffen the neck, sharpen the oval shape of the face, and remove wrinkles. The working principle of all the techniques is based on regular exposure of the muscles of the face, for rejuvenation, the skin must be kept in good shape. Known Types of Facial Gymnastics:
- face construction;
- aerobics for the skin and muscles of the face (by Carol Madgio);
- face formation (Benita Kantieni complex).
Miniature devices that let you stay younger and look better are easy to use at home. Its effect will be increased by cosmetics, which penetrate better into tissues and increase the lifting effect. The devices are safe because they use principles of physical therapy action on the skin, such as:
- Darsonvalization. The skin is exposed to high frequency impulse currents.
- Myostimulation. The contraction of muscle tissue fibers is caused while their work is stimulated.
- Iontophoresis, RF survey, electroporation, phonophoresis. Ultrasound, galvanic currents, laser beams and others act on the skin.