If small wrinkles appear on your face as you age, you can smooth them out at home using anti-aging masks. These procedures are also suitable for preventing premature aging. After all, anti-aging masks hydrate and deeply nourish the skin, preventing the formation of wrinkles. But it's worth starting to use these masks for prevention purposes only after 25 years. For young skin, it is better to choose other formulations. Of course, masks don't help to eliminate deep wrinkles. But with their help it is actually possible to tighten the skin and improve its condition, slowing down the aging process. The main thing is to use proven recipes and perform procedures regularly.
Rules for the use of anti-aging masks
Often, after age 25, women begin to notice wrinkles on their faces. Some people show signs of aging earlier and others later. This depends on several factors:
- Nutrition.To keep your skin smooth, you need to monitor your diet. The diet must be balanced. It should include fruits, vegetables and nuts. You also need to consume fiber, which helps to clean the digestive system.
- Physical activity.Sport plays an important role in maintaining the skin's youth. The classes allow you to improve blood circulation and the state of the body as a whole.
- Exposure to ultraviolet radiation. When the sun is active, be sure to wear sunscreen. After all, ultraviolet light dries and ages the skin. For the same reason, you should not abuse your visit to the solarium.
- Hydric balance.Adequate water intake is essential for the skin's elasticity and firmness. It is recommended to drink at least 1, 5 liters during the day. Also, no liquid drunk is counted, only plain water.
- having bad habits. . . Smoking and drinking alcohol regularly speeds up the skin's aging process. Under the influence of addictions, it becomes dry and wrinkled much faster.
If you start caring for your skin when you're young, you can keep it firm and supple for many years.
It pays to wear anti-aging masks only after 23-25 years. After all, young skin doesn't need them. Also contraindications for the use of anti-aging mixtures are:
- dermatological diseases;
- open wounds on the skin;
- a large number of active inflammations in the face;
- allergy to individual components of the mixture.
The composition for skin aging should be selected depending on the type of dermis. For oily and troublesome products, you can use products that have astringent and tightening properties. Then it will be possible not only to smooth the wrinkles, but also to narrow the pores.
If the skin is dry and sensitive, it is better to add light oils or greasy cream to the composition.
10 best recipes
Simple daily treatments you can take at home help smooth out wrinkles and prolong the youth of your skin. The most effective are anti-aging masks with natural ingredients that are useful for skin aging. They can easily be made at home with your own hands.
Below is a list of the 10 most effective popular recipes.
Cosmetic clay has a beneficial effect on skin aging. You can find several types of this product at the pharmacy. White, blue, pink or red clay works best for wrinkles. They contain various trace elements and minerals that improve blood circulation and strengthen the skin.
- take a small amount of the selected clay;
- dilute with distilled or boiled water to the consistency of sour cream.
The prepared clay is applied to the face for 15-20 minutes. . . In no case should it dry out, this will lead to tightening and dryness of the skin, which will only aggravate the situation.
To avoid this you need to apply the mask in a thick layer. If it starts to dry too quickly, you can spray some water on your face.
Do not use metal utensils to prepare the mask as this will lead to a chemical reaction and a decrease in the clay's beneficial properties.
If the skin is dry, you can add 1 tablespoon of cream or olive oil to the composition.
The best fruit for rejuvenation is avocado. Its pulp contributes to deep hydration, skin nutrition and, as a result, smoothing wrinkles.
To make an avocado mask you will need:
- peel the fruit, remove the bone from it;
- cut in half and make mashed potatoes with half;
- add 1 tablespoon honey and lemon juice to the pulp.
Mask exposure time is 15 to 20 minutes. Although its consistency is oily, it is suitable for all skin types, including oily.
protein and honey
You can smooth out wrinkles with an egg, honey, and heavy cream mask. Would need:
- separate the white from the yolk and beat;
- add 1 tsp honey and sour cream;
- mix the makeup and apply on the face;
- wait 15 minutes and wash the mixture with warm water.
This mask should not be used very often. Once a week will be enough, as the protein can tighten and dry the skin.
Regular use of an anti-aging aloe vera mask can give an incredible effect. After all, the juice of this plant deeply hydrates the skin and increases the production of collagen and elastin.
- take 1 tablespoon of aloe juice obtained from cut leaves;
- you can use a drug from a pharmacy;
- mix juice with 1 tablespoon honey;
- pour 1 teaspoon of oil;
- if possible, it is advisable to add a few drops of vitamins A and E in liquid form.
The mask is applied to the face for half an hour and then washed off with cold water.
If plant sap is used, it is worth cutting the aloe leaf a week before the procedure. It is wrapped in thick paper and placed in the refrigerator. This will help to increase the concentration of nutrients in the juice.
You can improve skin tone and elasticity with the help of cocoa powder. This remedy improves blood circulation in cells, promoting their renewal.
To prepare a mask with cocoa, you need:
- mix 2 to 1 cocoa powder and egg yolk;
- add 1 tablespoon of apricot oil;
- beat all ingredients until smooth.
This mask is applied to the face for at least 20 minutes so the makeup has time to take effect. You can repeat the procedure quite often - 2-3 times a week.
For aging and problematic skin, a sea buckthorn oil mask is a suitable option.
- peel a small fresh cucumber;
- blend in a blender until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of wheat flour and sea buckthorn oil;
- to move well.
The mixture is applied to the face for 20-25 minutes. After this time, you need to wash yourself with cold water.
If you use this mask regularly, your skin will be smooth, fresh and elastic.
Yeast containing B vitamins contributes to the renewal and regeneration of skin cells.
Recipe for a yeast mask for rejuvenation:
- mix 1 tablespoon yeast and sour cream;
- add a teaspoon of flaxseed oil and the same amount of honey;
- stir well;
- pour water into a clean pot and heat to generate steam;
- place the container with the mixture in a pan and turn off the heat.
After that, you need to wait for the yeast to ferment. This will happen when bubbles appear on the surface or when the composition starts to increase in volume.
The fermented mask should be cooled to room temperature and applied to the face. After 10-15 minutes it is washed with water.
Gelatin has similar properties. It is very easy to prepare a mask with this component. You just need:
- pour the gelatine with water, following the directions on the package;
- place the container on the stove and heat the composition so that it is hot but not boiling (about 70 degrees);
- turn off the heat and wait for the gelatin to heat up before it can be applied to the skin;
- leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
If the mixture starts to dry out sooner, it should be washed off. Therefore, it is better to spread the makeup on the face with a thick layer.
A curd mask has a good rejuvenating effect on the skin.
- Knead 2 tablespoons of cottage cheese until smooth;
- add 1 tablespoon of warm liquid honey and 1 teaspoon of freshly squeezed lemon juice;
- beat the yolk in a separate container and pour into the mixture;
- drip a little oil.
Apply the mask for 20-30 minutes. Then washed with water.
To refresh aging skin and restore elasticity, you can use a strawberry mask. These berries contain fruit acids, so this procedure has a peeling effect.
- take some berries, wash them, and mash them with a spoon to make mashed potatoes;
- add a little yogurt and mix everything until smooth;
- spread mask on face and leave for 15-25 minutes;
- then wash with clean water.
To realize the rejuvenating effect of masks, it is necessary to apply them regularly after the signs of aging skin begin to appear. It is not recommended to use such formulations before 25 years.
If the face already has wrinkles, it is worth performing the procedures 2-3 times a week. For prophylaxis, masks are applied weekly.