How important is it for a woman to take care of her hands, what can be done at home? Certainly many of you are thinking about this question. Of course, the external attractiveness of the face is very important, but hands with special insidiousness betray our true age.
That's why the topic of how to rejuvenate your hands at home has always interested us and will be much sought after. And today we prepared for you a small but "tasty" selection of recipes in this sense.
Fruit, soda and oatmeal . . . Manual peeling
Peeling is a simple but incredibly effective procedure. It allows you to renew the skin on your hands and can also act as a preparatory step for the subsequent application of various masks.
At home, the procedure can be performed a few times a week. That's enough to keep your fingers in perfect condition.
Here are some recipes you can easily create. After all, everything you need is mandatory in every kitchen.
- Pour a small spoon of baking soda with the same volume of warm water. Add the same amount of cream or yogurt. Stir the mixture well and apply it to your hands, making gentle massage movements. The procedure takes five minutes. Wash the composition under warm running water.
- Pour boiling water over small oat flakes - a 1: 1 ratio - and let it swell. Two or three minutes will do. Then add the egg yolk and a little fresh lemon juice to the finished dough. Apply makeup on hands and massage well.
- Pomegranate and grape juice exfoliate the upper epidermis cells well. To form a peeling mix, any of these drinks must be combined with starch, rice flour, or oatmeal.
- The peeling of the fruit provides an excellent effect. Also, he prepares very quickly. Just crush any "sour" fruits and apply the porridge to your hands. The duration of the procedure is fifteen. . . twenty minutes. Remove fruit under running water.
Peeling prepared according to the following recipe will help to save very scaly and cracked fingers:
- You need to combine the dormant coffee grounds and common salt (1: 1 ratio).
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice, honey and high-fat kefir to the composition.
- Leave the resulting mixture for about fifteen minutes and then apply to your hands.
This recipe can be used once a week. The product is both a peeling and an exfoliant and an anti-pigment mask.
To provide additional protection for your hands, it is advisable to add a few drops of tea tree ether to each homemade bark. The oil has excellent antibacterial properties.
Most women over 40 come to the conclusion that even the most expensive creams cannot replace home care. That's why homemade baths, masks and peels are incredibly successful.
For the preparation of masks for all areas of care, you can literally use whatever products are found at home on the refrigerator shelf.
with baked potatoes
You need to boil two unpeeled potatoes and, without cooling, grate. Then chop the cucumber in the same way. Mix the two products. If the composition is too thick, you can add some warm milk to it.
Apply the mask to your hands and let it "work" for twenty minutes.
with olive oil
In the oil (two tablespoons) add a little lemon juice - just a few drops - and two drops of iodine. Oil your fingers and wait ten minutes. After that, the mixture can be washed.
This mask is interesting because it not only nourishes the skin on the hands, but also strengthens the nail plate.
Separate the white from the yolk and beat until firm, as for a meringue. Add a drop of lemon juice and oil. Apply makeup and hold for fifteen minutes. Your fingers will receive excellent nutrition.
And the yolk can be applied to the face without any additives, and lie down with it for a few minutes - a wonderful mask against skin aging.
You need to mix the oats (you can grind the flakes in a coffee grinder) and a spoonful of liquid honey. Add egg yolk to the resulting mixture.
This mask can be used as a "night" mask, meaning you will need to apply the makeup to your hands and wear gloves over them. The effect is amazing! This is confirmed by women's ratings.
with lemon zest
You will need lemon zest (tablespoon) and the same amount of oil. Mix ingredients and add a teaspoon of green tea (drink should be strong). And the last component of the mask is cottage cheese (two large spoons).
Store the composition for at least half an hour.
with sour cream
The greasy cream (a spoon) should be combined with egg yolk and a spoon of liquid honey. Mix the components well so that the dough is homogeneous. Apply to hands and leave for twenty minutes.
Simple and easy - handy hand baths
If your hands have very dry skin, oil baths will help to revive your fingers, returning them to their old velvety texture. These oil baths - this is the name of the procedure in the salon - should be taken as a habit by all women. Besides, it doesn't represent anything complicated, but a quick result in the form of rejuvenating the skin on the hands, as they say, on the face.
To prepare the bath, you can use any vegetable oil. But it's better to take olives, peaches or almonds.
- Before that, the oil should be slightly heated and add a few drops of lemon juice.
- Pour the product into a flat bowl so it's convenient to dip your hands into it.
- Soak brushes in oil for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Then gently wipe off the excess liquid with a paper towel.
Oil can be reused rather than discarded.
Baking soda baths will give your fingers the smoothness of silk.
- The soda (two teaspoons) should be dissolved in a glass of warm water.
- Grease your hands with hot vegetable oil and dip them in a soda solution.
- The procedure lasts for twenty minutes.
Then dry your hands with a paper towel or soft cloth and reapply the oil.
With a potato decoction
You can use potato broth to prepare the bath. Wait for the liquid to cool and add a little vegetable oil. Now you can give up.
The procedure lasts fifteen minutes.
Mineral baths provide an excellent effect. Here you need to add sea salt to the water, but in the absence of it, plain salt will do. The procedure helps to remove redness from the skin and also has a firming effect on the surface of the nail plate.
Preparing a bath is very simple: you need to dissolve the salt in warm water and add a few drops of citrus essential oil.
In hyperhidrosis of the palms, when the skin sweats a lot, vinegar baths help. For two glasses of warm water, you need to drink a hundred milliliters of table vinegar - not vinegar essence! The procedure takes no more than five minutes.
To keep your hands as young as possible, it is advisable to perform a series of simple exercises throughout the day.
- We actively spread out for several minutes and connected the fingers of both hands.
- With the fingers of one hand, we try to spread the fingers of the other as much as possible.
- For the third exercise, you will need to buy a small ball so that it fits in the palm of your hand. With your index finger and thumb (first hand, then second), you should try to squeeze it as tightly as possible.
Massage is a real magic remedy, which, unfortunately, we have forgotten. But it is precisely the caresses and taps that improve local blood flow. The result is better nutrient absorption and accelerated tissue regeneration. At the same time, massage helps to relax your hands, which is also very important.
Hand massage can be performed anywhere, such as sitting in an armchair in front of the TV.
- Make a fist with one hand and rub the palm of the other with it.
- Massage your wrist.
- Rub your fingers together. A pleasant warm feeling should appear in them.
- Stretch each joint.
- Imagine wearing thin gloves. "Remove them" from each finger in turn.
And as a final step, apply your own skin cream to your hands.
As you can see, home care using only natural products is far superior to salon treatments. Furthermore, such procedures do not present difficulties.