The aging of the skin and the appearance of wrinkles do not always depend on age. This is often facilitated by an inadequate lifestyle and inadequate skin care. But it is possible to rejuvenate your skin without using expensive cosmetics and procedures. You just need to know which home remedies can deal with aging skin.
why the skin ages
There are many reasons for the appearance of wrinkles, but the most important ones are:
- Stress, nervousness and chronic lack of sleep. These two factors affect not only the appearance but also the rapid aging of the entire organism.
- Sun light. Promotes fast skin thinning and drying.
- Nicotine. And other harmful substances contained in cigarettes affect the supply of oxygen to the skin.
- Tall pillows. It's best to sleep on low, firm pillows. The fact is that sleeping on a high, soft pillow is the reason for the rapid appearance of wrinkles not only on the face, but also on the neck.
Home Rejuvenation Techniques
You can easily get your face in order without the help of cosmetologists. But you need to start as soon as the first signs of skin aging appear. To do this, just use several methods of rejuvenation:
- facial massage to nourish cells and improve blood circulation;
- herbal compresses that help cleanse the skin;
- the use of cosmetic masks with natural ingredients;
- rub face with ice cubes.
Antioxidants and Oils
At the first appearance of wrinkles on the face, most cosmetologists recommend the use of products that neutralize free radicals. They appear due to the excessive action of ultraviolet rays, penetrate deeply into the skin and affect its aging. Antioxidants, especially vitamins C and E, help get rid of radicals. In addition, natural oils such as olive oil, jojoba, grape seed oil, peach, etc. should be used in homemade masks.
For the greatest effect, any essential oil should be added to one of these oils. Essential oils such as neroli, jojoba, patchouli or sandalwood are considered to be the most effective in combating skin aging. To increase your skin tone, you can mix any base oil with jasmine essential oil. The composition is applied to the skin and lasts for at least half an hour. Washing is not recommended, it is better to remove the residue with a cotton swab.
These are called vitamin A derivatives, which promote the production of elastane and collagen. Its use restores firmness, youth and elasticity to the skin. Retinoids deal especially well with early wrinkles, gradually smoothing the skin. Vitamin A easily penetrates into the deeper layers of the epidermis and causes new cells to appear. Women with aging skin should only choose cosmetics that contain this vitamin.
When preparing homemade masks, it is important to add a vitamin. Just a few drops are enough to rejuvenate your skin. At the pharmacy, it can be found under the name retinol palmitate. And to have a quick effect, the vitamin must be used with natural products that contain it. They are eggs and carrots, used successfully in cosmetology for the preparation of home remedies.
One of the most popular retinol masks is prepared in the following way: grate the carrots, squeeze the juice and add a little oatmeal. Then add olive oil or vegetable oil and a few drops of vitamin A. You can add egg yolk and essential oil to the product. Keep the mask on for half an hour.
You can also quickly rejuvenate your face and neck skin at home with the help of fruit acids. They contribute to the skin's natural renewal and fill your cells with the right amount of moisture. This helps to smooth out small wrinkles. Also, these acids have exfoliating properties, so they remove old cells. Thanks to this, the skin is more quickly saturated with oxygen and other nutrients.
Often, several peels are made with the help of these acids. And at home it is also possible. Just make a mask based on these acids, apply to the face and hold for half an hour. It is best to prepare cosmetics with grapes, oranges, pineapples or fresh lemon juice.
It is recommended to make masks for total skin rejuvenation at most 2-3 times a week, as the epidermis needs time to renew itself. They prepare simply:
- Grind 20 grams of Herculean flour with a coffee grinder and add 1 tbsp. me. any oil. Mix everything together and pour a glass of warm milk into the product. The mask is applied to the entire face, neck and décolleté for half an hour.
- 1-2 teaspoons Dissolve the mustard powder in warm water. You should get the consistency of thick cream. Then you can add a few drops of vitamin A and olive oil to the formula. The mask remains on the skin for no longer than 5-7 minutes.
- Chop 1 small fresh cucumber into a porridge and add 1 tbsp. me. black currant porridge. You can add 3-4 drops of jojoba or patchouli essential oil to the mask, as well as any oil or heavy cream. Gently apply to face and neck and rinse after half an hour.
- Make aloe leaf porridge (1-2 tbsp), add powdered milk, yolk and 2 tsp. lime honey. Leave on face for 15 minutes.
- Beat 1 egg white well and add honey, olive oil or any other oil, as well as 3 tsp. flour. Stir the makeup and keep on the skin until dry.
homemade facial creams
These cosmetics effectively deal with various manifestations of skin aging such as dull skin, wrinkles, etc. Cooking takes a little time and takes the ingredients any housewife has in the kitchen.
- This cream requires honey and lanolin. Just take 1 tsp. They dissolve in a bain-marie and add 2 tbsp. me. almond oil (or any other) and boiled (chilled) water. Then remove from heat and beat gently. It is better to use this type of cream at night.
- Herbal cream is more difficult to prepare, but its benefits are obvious. It is necessary to ingest in equal amounts chamomile, mint, calendula, lime, St. John's wort and green tea. You can also add yarrow. A tablespoon of this herb mixture is placed in 100 ml of oil, lightly heated in a bain-marie, carefully closed and infused for a week. Then 2 parts of the cream are prepared - 1 teaspoon is dissolved in a water bath (separately). beeswax and the same amount of pine resin. The ingredients are mixed, a few drops of vitamins D, E and A are added. The herbal infusion and base are well mixed.
- 1-2 tbspeu. add orange or lemon juice to glycerin (1 tsp). Then beat the yolk of one egg, tsp. honey and 1 tbsp. me. peach oil. Mix everything gently and add 4–5 drops of camphor alcohol.
homemade facial lotions
These products can also be used to effectively fight wrinkles. They are prepared quite simply:
- 1 tablespoon of soup. me. Fresh parsley (with roots) should be infused in a water bath for 20 minutes. Then let it cool. Strain gently and pour 40 ml of white wine into the lotion.
- 4 tbsp. me. bring the fresh mint to a boil in 500 ml of water. Cool and add a few tablespoons of marigold tincture as well as 1 tsp. lemon juice and apple cider vinegar.
Natural Face Scrubs
From time to time, the skin needs to be cleared of dead cells. Scrubs can be used before applying masks and creams. So these funds will bring more benefits. Also, the cleanser is always applied to damp skin. For this, it is better to use exfoliants made with natural ingredients, which are made as follows:
- Grind half of the papaya or mango until it turns into mush. Then add half a teaspoon of normal brown sugar to this mixture and stir. With this mixture, gently massage the skin of your face and neck for 5 to 10 minutes and then wash off.
- You can also do a salt-based scrub. To do this, table salt must be mixed well with flower honey or sour cream in a 2: 1 ratio. The composition must be applied to the skin with care not to damage it.
In order for the skin on your face to always remain young and beautiful, you don't need to constantly spend money on expensive funds. Just use homemade recipes. But proper skin care at home must be regular. And the ingredients in all masks are natural and healthy. And then you can forget about wrinkles and bad looks.