In this article, we'll take a look at the best firming and anti-aging facial masks.
But first, let's focus on the basic principles of applying various masks to the face:
- Masks that have a nourishing effect should be made an hour and a half before bedtime, and tightening masks are best before 12 days.
- The remains of the mask are first washed with warm water. After everything is washed, you need to rinse your face with cold water to narrow your pores.
- When the mask is washed with brush movements, use a towel to remove excess moisture from the face and apply a moisturizer.
- Before applying the prepared mask to your face, perform an allergy test on the back of your hand.
- Get a brush to apply the mask on your face, it will allow you to apply the mask evenly and comfortably on the skin.
- It is essential that before applying the mask on the skin, it is necessary to wash away impurities and eliminate traces of cosmetics on the face.
If you want your skin to be irresistible, you need to understand that you cannot do without internal or external care. What you eat and drink directly affects your well-being and the condition of your skin.
Try to give preference to the right foods and drink at least 1, 5-2 liters of clean water a day. In case of violation of the water salt balance in the body, your skin will never be smooth and radiant.
The combination of proper nutrition, adequate water intake and good skin care will transform it and make it more beautiful, firm, well cared for and radiant.
Don't forget to please your face with these masks at least once a week and you will surely like the result. This mask is well indicated for girls from 30 years old, it will help to refresh the skin of the face, smooth the wrinkles and give shine to the skin. So let's start!
Cocoa rejuvenating mask
Cocoa powder is an excellent natural product for the care of facial skin. You can buy cocoa powder at any supermarket and some chain stores.
Note that you need regular cocoa powder, not a dry mix with sugar to make a cocoa drink!
Why is cocoa valuable? It contains a lot of vitamins and minerals:
- Iron (plays a hematopoietic function, increases hemoglobin);
- Potassium (prevents seizures, removes excess water from the body and removes swelling);
- Vitamin A (protects the skin from the effects of negative environmental factors);
- Nicotinic acid;
- Folic acid (helps the body to accelerate tissue regeneration and renew the skin);
- Essential fatty acids;
Cocoa facial masks are suitable for any skin, but don't forget point 4, which talks about possible allergic reactions.
- One teaspoon of cocoa powder;
- A green tea bag;
- Half a teaspoon of honey (absolutely any will do);
- Well, and, of course, boiling water to prepare everything (you just can't dissolve the cocoa powder in cold water);
- If you want to add a whitening effect to the mask, add half a teaspoon of lemon juice.
In this mask, cocoa powder works with green tea rich in antioxidants. After all, it is the antioxidants that protect the cells of our body from the harmful effects of the environment and prevent diseases, inflammation and premature aging of the body, so, thanks to green tea, the effect of the mask is significantly enhanced.
Now, in a deep cup, you need to take the green tea out of the bag.
Pour a teaspoon of cocoa there. Only after all this, slowly add boiling water to the glass and stir the contents. You have to pour it until everything becomes porridge, now you can add honey.
Be careful, if you are allergic to honey, you cannot add it.
Massage the resulting paste into your face to ensure that everything is well absorbed. The mask should remain on the face for a total of 20-25 minutes.
After the procedure, apply a moisturizer suitable for the skin of the face.
Below we present homemade masks that allow a firming effect on the face. If you apply them continuously, their effect will be no worse than Botox injections.
Masks based on chicken egg protein, edible gelatin, baker's yeast or starch have a strong tensing and rejuvenating effect.
Chicken egg protein mask
This mask contains only one ingredient -egg white. You need to break the egg into a plate, separate the white from the yolk and beat only the remaining pure white.
Everything, now you can subscribe. Do not forget that before applying the mask on the face, it is necessary to clean it beforehand.
If you want to add a nourishing effect to the protein mask, you need to add:
- Half a teaspoon of honey;
- A tablespoon of oatmeal or oatmeal (will help achieve a rubbing effect when you massage the mask).
For a moisturizing or bleaching effect, you need to add:
- A teaspoon of sour cream for a moisturizing effect;
- Or half a teaspoon of lemon juice for a lightening effect.
Apply the mask to the skin as usual, along the massage lines, but avoid the area close to the eyes. It will also be good to apply this mask on the skin of the neck.
It is necessary to apply according to the principle of layers:
- Apply the first layer of the mask;
- Wait until it is absorbed;
- Then apply a second coat;
- Also wait for it to be absorbed;
- And apply the third layer.
That's it, now you need to leave the mask on your face for 20-25 minutes.
When the mask is completely applied to the skin, you will need to relax and try to completely shut off all facial expressions.
After the necessary time, rinse the remains of the face mask with warm water and then wash with cold water, necessary to narrow the pores of the face.
A good way to close your pores is to clean your face with iced herbal tea after washing. The broth will help to calm the skin after the procedures, normalize blood circulation and give it freshness.
By the way, this mask can be made every three days if you want to perform an express facelift.
Starch mask to tighten the facial contour
This type of facial mask causes much admiration among girls. After all, the result of using this mask exceeds all expectations and is easy to prepare. The effect of this mask is simply "Wow", because after the procedure the skin is very beautiful and stretched.
- One tablespoon of starch;
- One tablespoon of bee honey;
- One tablespoon of sour cream;
- Boiled water.
Take a tablespoon of starch and pour it into a metal cup and add boiled water so that the color of the result is like condensed milk.
Now stir all this well and bring it to a slow fire. While heating, remember to stir the mixture until it thickens.
Now, turn off the stove and let the mixture cool. After everything has cooled, feel free to add cream and honey and mix well.
Apply the resulting mask to a previously cleansed face and neck and leave on for 15-25 minutes.
For additional nutrition, you can add carrot porridge to this mask by rubbing it on a fine grater or turning it into porridge with a blender.
The mask will take effect after the first application. This is a good express option for those days when you need to be irresistible.
Rice-based face mask with anti-aging effect
This facial mask is similar in composition to a starch mask. In fact, rice also contains starch in its composition.
In terms of effectiveness and final result, it is not inferior to the previous mask.
- One tablespoon of cooked rice;
- One teaspoon of bee honey;
- A tablespoon of milk.
First, to prepare this mask, it is necessary to boil the rice and heat the milk. Now add a tablespoon of rice, a teaspoon of honey and a spoon of milk to a plate. Mix all this well and mash the rice in the milk until soft. You can now apply the mask to the previously cleansed face and leave it on for 15-20 minutes.
After the mask is dry on your face, you can wash it off.
Rejuvenating gelatin mask
The gelatin mask helps to improve the condition of the skin and make it firm and velvety. She is very popular with women.
If you want to add a detoxifying effect to the pores of your face, in addition to the rejuvenating effect, you can add 2-3 tablets of activated carbon to the ingredients.
This will help to absorb the impurities that have accumulated in the pores of the face.
- One tablespoon of gelatin;
- One tablespoon of milk;
- Protein from a hen's egg.
Pour the gelatin into a bowl. Now put milk in there. After the main ingredients are in a bowl, melt them. You need to get a thick, creamy base under conditions, to which you need to add beaten egg white. Stir well and let cool to a comfortable temperature.
Clean the face and apply steam to open the pores of the face. This is necessary to increase the effect of the mask. Now that your face is ready, you can safely apply the mask all over your face, including the area around your eyes. Now lie down and relax for 20-25 minutes. and let the mask do its job.
For the best effect, when the mask is fully applied to the skin, you should try to completely remove all facial expressions from the face.